Rules & Regulation
APPLICATION REVIEW, PAYMENT PROCESS, VOTING PAYMENT, AND TITLE ASSIGNMENT
- After receipt of your application, you will receive a phone call from the pageant office to interview you over the phone.
- Contestants will be chosen based on their application, photo, video call or personal interview.
- At time of acceptance the entry fee is due.
- Upon receipt of payment Miss Mundo Latina USA will award Contestant first open title of their choice.
- If not accepted as a Contestant in the Miss Mundo Latina USA Pageant, you will receive notification by email.
- The Miss/ Ms./Teen/Baby/Pre-teen/ Little Mundo Latina USA registration fee is $1,000 (Non-Refundable).
- If an applicant is unable to make full payment at time of acceptance, the applicant goes into “pending status” which requires a $500. non-refundable entry deposit.
- Pending status offers you the first right of refusal on your title choices but does not hold a title.
- Once an applicant is paid in full they are released from “pending status” and will be awarded an open title of their choosing.
- Contestant’s Package will then be sent within 2-3 weeks AFTER our organization receives Titleholder payment.
- REGISTRATIONS AND VOTINGS are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PAYMENT PLANS are at the discretion of the Miss Mundo Latina USA Organization.
- VOTING PAYMENT is at the discretion of the Miss Mundo Latina USA Organization for charities activities, training for contestants, and community events.